Upload a Letter to Academic Jobs Online
With an upgrade to a Dossier Deliver account, you can easily upload letters to Academic Jobs Online. To get started, make sure you have upgraded to Dossier Deliver, then follow the instructions for uploading letters to online application systems; Confidential Letters Upload. Once you've uploaded your materials, open a new browser window and follow the instructions below.
1. Open your Academic Jobs Online application, and navigate to the area where you can add information about your references
2. Add each of your letter writers. Make sure you substitute your corresponding Interfolio document email address in the email address field
3. Check the box labeled "Email Notify on Submit" for each of your entries
Do not check any of the boxes under the affiliation field, including “check here to indicate that this person will upload letters on behalf of my writers"
4. Once you've added an entry for each reference, submit the form so Academic Jobs Online can notify Interfolio
5. Once Interfolio receives a notification from Academic Jobs Online, a delivery is automatically created in your account
6. Once you check out and pay for your deliveries, Interfolio will upload them to your application in one to three business days
In a rush?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org after checking out your documents to alert us of your deadline, and we will do our best to have your documents uploaded in time!