Send Paper Deliveries (USPS or FedEx)
You can choose to have hard copies of the materials in your Dossier delivered via United States Postal Service or Fed Ex.
See here for more information on uploading materials to your Dossier.
1. Click the "Applications" link on your Interfolio Account Dashboard
2. Click "New Application"
3. Click "Create" to mail application materials
4. Provide the destination, recipient name, title and department as well as physical address
5. Select the documents you want mailed from your Dossier account, or click to "Upload New File"
If you upload a new file, it will take a moment to convert the document, and it will appear in your list of materials with the status "Converting." ¬†
You will need to select the material in the list after it has converted and displays with the status "Recieved" to add it to your application. ¬†
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Continue" when you have selected all documents to be mailed
7. Review your delivery information for accuracy and add or remove documents if necessary
Is the shipping address correct? Have you included all required documents?
8. Preview a PDF of the packet we will print and send to your destination
Note: Confidential recommendations will appear with a placeholder in the PDF to preserve confidentiality.
You can drag and drop the documents to change the order in which they will appear in the printed packet. You can also preview the packet as we will print it.
9. Select your Shipping Method (Note: FedEx will not deliver to P.O. Boxes) and click "Proceed to Payment"
Note: If this delivery includes documents such as letters of recommendation that have not yet been received by interfolio, you will see a notice to that effect and the documents will be sent when we receive all of the documents requested for the delivery.
10. Complete your order on the "Delivery Payment" screen
11. Go to "My Applications" to manage and pay for your application deliveries
From "My Applications" you can checkout (pay for) any application deliveries awaiting payment, as well as edit and delete deliveries. ¬†
Note: After payment you will be taken to "My Applications." The ByCommittee tab illustrated below will ONLY display if you have also applied to one or more ByCommittee positions.