How do I send letters directly to an individual DO school?
With a subscription to Dossier Deliver, you can send the letters you have collected to the schools where you are applying. Please follow these steps to send your letters.
Please note that beginning with the 2016 application cycle, you can send your letters to AACOMAS centrally using Interfolio's online application delivery service.
1. Make sure you have associated AACOMAS ID numbers with your account from the "Account Settings" page
IDs are listed at the bottom of the Account Settings "Personal Information" tab.
See here for more information on How do I Add ID Numbers to My Delivery?
2. After adding your AACOMAS ID, navigate to the "Deliveries" section of your Dossier
3. Click "New Delivery"
4. Scroll down, and search for your school
5. Select the destination for your delivery
6. Click "Start Application"
7. Click "Add Document"
8. You can add a document from your Dossier or upload a new file
9. Click "Continue" when you are finished adding documents
10. Include your AACOMAS ID
After choosing your destination and letters for the delivery, click I'd like to associate an ID number with this application and select your AACOMAS ID.
11. Select the correct ID and click to submit your delivery
12. Double-check your IDs!
If your IDs do not match correctly, we will not be able to correctly sync your delivery to your AACOMAS application.