How do I use Interfolio to deliver letters of recommendation to TMDSAS?
You can use your Interfolio Dossier account to deliver letters of recommendation to your TMDSAS application. You can find the full TMDSAS application instructions at https://www.tmdsas.com/medical/application-instructions.html. Follow the steps below to complete an electronic delivery to TMDSAS.
1. When requesting a letter of recommendation, your letter writer just needs to submit their letter directly to Interfolio
2. Log in to your TMDSAS application and enter your letter writer's name in the "Letters of Evaluation" section
3. Select "Interfolio" from the drop-down menu for the question: "Indicate how your evaluator will send your letter to TMDSAS"
4. Go back to your Interfolio account, click your name and select "Account Settings" to add your TMDSAS ID to your account
Your evaluator does not need to include the TMDSAS ID number on their letter if they are submitting it to Interfolio. Your TMDSAS ID number can be added to your Interfolio account so that you can include it in deliveries later.
For help adding your TMDSAS ID, check out the article Adding ID Numbers to Your Deliveries
5. After adding your TMDSAS ID, navigate to your Dossier account to start a new delivery
5.1. From your dashboard, click "Applications"
Click "New Application"
6. Type "TMDSAS" in the search box
7. Select the position that appears for the application cycle to which you are applying
8. Click "Start Application"
9. Select documents to include in your delivery
Note: After adding your documents, be sure to add your TMDSAS ID to your delivery before you process it.