How do I use Dossier Deliver to send letters of recommendation to TMDSAS?
With an upgrade to Dossier Deliver, you can send letters of recommendation with your TMDSAS application. You can find the full TMDSAS application instructions at https://www.tmdsas.com/medical/application-instructions.html. Follow the steps below to complete an electronic delivery to TMDSAS.
1. When requesting a letter of recommendation, your letter writer just needs to submit their letter directly to Interfolio
2. Log in to your TMDSAS application and enter your letter writer's name in the "Letters of Evaluation" section
3. Select "Interfolio" from the drop-down menu for the question: "Indicate how your evaluator will send your letter to TMDSAS"
4. Go back to your Interfolio account, click your name and select "Account Settings" to add your TMDSAS ID to your account
For help adding your TMDSAS ID, check out the article Adding ID Numbers to Your Deliveries.
Your evaluator does not need to include the TMDSAS ID number on their letter if they are submitting it to Interfolio.
5. After adding your TMDSAS ID, navigate to the Deliveries section of your account
5.1. From your dashboard, click "Deliveries"
Click "New Delivery" in the upper right corner
6. Type "TMDSAS" in the search box
7. Select the position that appears for the application cycle to which you are applying
8. Click "Start Application"
9. Select documents to include in your delivery, and click "Continue" when you are finished
Note: After adding your documents, be sure to add your TMDSAS ID to your delivery before you process it.