Managing EEO Statements
ByCommittee Faculty Search provides administrative users with a standard, government mandated EEO statement to use for your searches.
Administrators can use this statement as is, edit it, or add their own.
Administrators in the program can also set a default EEO statment that will become available to all units creating positions at the institution.
Follow the directions below to view or edit the standard EEO statement.
1. Access the "Administration" page
Click "Manage" on your Faculty Search dashboard, and select "Administration" from the dropdown menu
-or- From other screens, click "Administration" in the upper right corner
2. Check to make sure you are editing settings for the correct administrative unit or position
Click "Change" if you need to select another unit or position
3. Open the "EEO Statement" tab
The image below shows what an Administrator in the program would see when setting up a default EEO statement for an institution.
If you are managing a unit or position within an institution, you may see a default statement for the institution or unit you are editing.
See step 5.1 below for more information.
4. Click "Update Statement" to the right of the page
5. Choose between adding the standard government mandated EEO statement, or creating your own
The statement you set here will become the default EEO statement for all units creating positions at your institution.