Create an EEO Form
Administrators in ByCommittee Faculty Search can create a custom form and designate it as an EEO form. Admins can set the program to require the EEO form for all new positions, and designate a form as the default for all new positions created.
ByCommittee Faculty Search also provides Institutional Administrators with a standard, VEVRAA/503-compliant EEO form, available from the Administration page. The form can be used as is, or cloned and edited.
Institutional Adminstrators can see here for more information on how to create and edit a VEVRAA/503-compliant EEO form.
1. Access the "Administration" page
Click "Manage" on your Faculty Search dashboard, and select "Administration" from the dropdown menu
-or- From other screens, click "Administration" in the upper right corner
2. Check to make sure you are editing settings for the correct administrative unit or position
The form you create will be available to positions created at or below the unit displayed.
Click "Change" if you need to select another unit or position
3. Open the "Application Forms" tab
If forms are already available to this unit or position, they will be displayed in the list.
4. Click "Add" to begin creating a new form
5. Give your form a title and brief description and click "Save"
The "Edit Form" window will open
6. Check the box to indicate the form is an EEO questionnaire
EEO data can only be accessed by EEO officers, and Administrators with EEO access.
7. Indicate if the EEO form should be required by all new positions
8. Click "Add Question" and begin constructing your form
See here for more information on how to Create a Custom Application Form.