How To Recover Your Password
This article explains what you'll need to do if you ever forget or lose your password, or if you want to change it
If you get a message that "an account with this email already exists" when you try to create an account by clicking the "Sign Up" button, you probably have an existing Interfolio account you have forgotten about. In that case you will need to follow the instructions here.
How to recover your password from our home page, Interfolio.com:
1. Visit interfolio.com and click the "Sign In" button
2. Click "Forgot your Password?"
3. Enter the email address associated with your Interfolio account and click "Send Password"
4. We’ll send you an email with a link to reset your password
Not receiving our emails? Take a second to add Interfolio to your contacts list so they don’t get stuck in your spam. Otherwise, send our team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 997-8807.
How to recover your password from the sign in page:
1. Click "Forgot Password" link
2. Enter the password and click "Reset"
We will send you an email with further instructions for resetting your password.