Edit or Delete an Existing Administrative Unit
This article provides instructions on how to update the name and parent unit of a unit in Interfolio Review, Promotion, and Tenure.
1. On your Promotion & Tenure dashboard, click "Manage," and select "Users and Groups" from the dropdown menu
1.1. -or- Click on "User & Group Management" from the navigation menu in the upper right of most screens in the program
2. Click the "Units" tab to get started
3. Click the pencil icon next to the unit you want to edit
Note: You may have to click the arrows to the left of the unit name in order to access a nested unit.
4. Update the unit name, and if needed, select a new parent from the drop down list, then click "Update"
5. To delete a unit, click the "Delete" icon and confirm your decision
Note: You are only presented with the option to delete units that are not in use.