Guide to Reviewing Case Materials
This article explains how committee members can access and review the materials for a case.
To get started, visit your list of cases
Select "View Cases" on your Interfolio Review, Promotion & Tenure dashboard
Click on the name of the case you want to view in the list of cases
This opens the Case page of the candidate as shown below:
The Case page is split into two tabs:
The Case Materials tab
From the "Case Materials" tab you can access the content of a candidate's packet such as candidate and committee documents, external evaluations, and candidate forms:
- View the current case status at the upper right corner of the page
- Click "Read" to open our viewer, where you can view case materials and annotate documents
- If enabled, you can download selected materials as PDF or ZIP files
- Check the boxes to access materials
- View external evaluations of the candidate
- View the candidate's answers to forms included in the packet
The "Committee Details" tab
From the "Committee Details" tab you can view information about your committee and if enabled, see or add conversations/comments on the case, and view the results of committee voting:
- View the names and emails of other committee members
- Add or read conversations/comments on the case (if enabled)
- View the results of committee voting (if enabled)
You can load the entire packet of materials into our viewer where you can view and annotate materials online. See here for detailed instructions on using our materials viewer to read and annotate materials.
Click the "Read" button to the right of the screen
If enabled, you can download materials as PDF or ZIP files from the "Case Materials" tab.
Note: Only PDF and image files may be downloaded. If you have selected other materials such as web links or links to video, those materials will not be included in your download.
Select the files you want to download
Click "Download" at the right of the screen and select to donwload the selected materials as either PDF or ZIP files
Note: Multiple committees can have access to a case at a given case review step. If a user is assigned to more than one committee with access to a case at the same step, they can switch to view the Case page from the perspective of any one of their assigned committees.