Configuration: Profile Form
The content in this knowledge base is based upon the standard FACULTY180 environment. Your institution may have made changes to customize the FACULTY180 environment to meet your institution's needs; therefore, the screens in your FACULTY180 environment may differ slightly from the knowledge base. For more information, please contact your FACULTY180 administrator.
The Profile Form contains data about faculty members that tends to be consistent over time, such as a name. Consistent with the Interfolio top-down implementation approach, customization should be performed at the highest level (e.g., university) and then for the next lower level (e.g., colleges), and so on. The data that is collected creates the basis for reporting and other output (e.g., CVs, institutional reports, accreditation reports, etc.).
Institutions can make the following configuration changes to the Profile Form without the assistance of Interfolio:
- Configure/add custom sections
- Reorder/hide sections
- Specify activity classifications
- Modify section settings
To configure sections in the Profile Form, do the following:
- On the Admin menu, click Setup.
- Click Profile Form in the Configuration section. The Profile Form screen displays.
- Make sure Profile is selected as the Form Type.
- Click the unit designation for the desired profile form.
- Click the Edit icon adjacent to the desired profile form. (To delete a profile form, click the Delete icon.) The Configure Form screen displays.
- To add a custom section, click Add Section. The Add Section screen displays. (See Custom Input Sections for information about the available fields.)
- To change the order of the sections or hide a section, click the Reorder drop-down.
To configure individual sections in the Profile Form, click the Edit icon adjacent to the desired section to be configured. See Custom Input Sections for information about the available fields. When you are finished configuring the Profile Form, click Save.
Default Input Sections
The fields in the Personal Information section can be uploaded to FACULTY180 (see Upload Base Data). Note: Fields can be locked, hidden from input, and/or hidden from reports.
The fields in the Current Information section can be uploaded to FACULTY180 (see Upload Base Data). Note: Fields can be locked, hidden from input, and/or hidden from reports.
The fields in the Current Position section can be uploaded to FACULTY180 (see Upload Base Data).
Professional Licensures & Certifications
Enter text in the text box.
This section is populated with evaluations as they are completed in FACULTY180.