Configuration: API Tokens
FACULTY180 provides access to the data residing in the system via its RESTful API. Faculty data accessed through this interface is restricted by the system administrator.
(This information is intended for individuals with a technical background. For more information about the RESTful API, please contact Interfolio.)
To add an API token, do the following:
- On the Admin menu, click Setup.
- Click API Tokens in the Configuration section. The API Tokens screen displays.
- Click Add. The Add API Token screen displays.
- Type a name for the API token in the Token Name field. Note the Token Value.
- Enable any necessary data sets and relevant parameters.
- When you are finished, click Save.
Samples Called Against Demo University Database (PHP)
Use tokens provided in the sample code to test against the Demo University database. You can test against your FACULTY180 system by requesting Interfolio create a copy of your database, with login, on this development server.