Managing Data in Faculty Classifications - Edit/Delete an Input Form
The content in this knowledge base is based upon the standard FACULTY180 environment. Your institution may have made changes to customize the FACULTY180 environment to meet your institution's needs; therefore, the screens in your FACULTY180 environment may differ slightly from the knowledge base. For more information, please contact your FACULTY180 administrator.
Edit/Delete an Input Form
Deleting an input form only deletes the form the faculty classification data remains.
To delete or edit an input form for faculty classifications, do the following:
- On the Admin menu, click Administration > Create Input Form (in the Input Faculty Classifications section). Note: Faculty Classification Input forms can also be edited/deleted using the following navigation: On the Admin menu, click Administration > Evaluation Forms (in the Evaluations section). Click the unit associated with the faculty classification input form. Proceed to Step 4.
- The Create Input Form screen displays. Click the unit associated with the faculty classification input form to be edited/deleted.
- The Manage Input Form screen displays.
- To edit a form, click the Edit icon. Make the changes, as needed, and click Save and Go Back.
- To delete a form, click the Delete icon. You will be prompted to confirm the deletion. Click Ok.