Managing Data in Faculty Classifications - Deactivate an Input Form
The content in this knowledge base is based upon the standard FACULTY180 environment. Your institution may have made changes to configure the FACULTY180 environment to meet your institution's needs; therefore, the screens in your FACULTY180 environment may differ slightly from the knowledge base. For more information, please contact your FACULTY180 administrator.
Deactivate an Input Form
Deactivating an input form only removes the option from being shown in the available form options. If the form is used in an existing evaluation, this will not affect the existing evaluations.
To deactivate an input form for faculty classifications, do the following:
- On the Admin section of the navigation menu, click Administration > Evaluation Forms (in the Evaluations section).
- The Evaluation Form screen displays.
- Click the unit associated with the faculty classification input form to be deactivated.
- The Evaluation Forms screen displays.
- To deactivate a form, click the Active icon.
- The icon changes to identify the Faculty Classification form is deactivated.