Managing Faculty Classifications - Manual Input using the Faculty Form
The content in this knowledge base is based upon the standard FACULTY180 environment. Your institution may have made changes to customize the FACULTY180 environment to meet your institution's needs; therefore, the screens in your FACULTY180 environment may differ slightly from the knowledge base. For more information, please contact your FACULTY180 administrator.
This option is available after the faculty account has been created. During manual creation of a faculty account, the faculty classifications are part of the Input Form.
An administrator can manually input faculty classifications using the Add/Edit Faculty option on the Admin tab. To enter the faculty classification data, do the following:
- On the Admin menu, click Administration > Add/Edit > Faculty.
- Click the unit associated with the faculty member to be edited. The Manage Faculty screen displays. All faculty members assigned to the unit are listed.
- Click the Edit icon adjacent to the faculty member to be edited. The Faculty Form screen for the selected faculty member displays.
- Scroll down and click the link titled Set Faculty Classifications (under 6 - Faculty Classifications).
- The Set Faculty Classifications form displays. The heading indicates the beginning semester for which the faculty classifications will be updated. Keep in mind the faculty classifications will be updated beginning with this term and every term forward.
- Enter the data for the faculty classifications, as needed.
- Click Save and Go Backto save the changes.