Activity Classifications - Required/Unrequired
This article is going to demonstrate how you can switch an activity classification in a form to be required or unrequired.
- From the Dashboard, click the Admin tab and then click the Setup link on the sidebar.
- After the page loads, click the Activity Classifications link.
On this page, you can choose the relevant unit where the AC is stored.
- After the page loads and the Unit selector is showing, choose the location where the AC is stored.
- Use the filter at the top of the screen if necessary, or use the Search bar.
- Click the Edit pencil to modify the AC.
- After the page loads, you will see the Activity Classification form and here you choose whether or not it should be a required field.
- After you make your changes, make sure you scroll to the bottom of the page and Save. Otherwise you may lose the changes that you have made.