The content in this knowledge base is based upon the standard FACULTY180 environment. Your institution may have made changes to customize the FACULTY180 environment to meet your institution's needs; therefore, the screens in your FACULTY180 environment may differ slightly from the knowledge base. For more information, please contact your FACULTY180 administrator.
The Evaluation Forms feature allows administrators to deactivate evaluation forms and faculty classification forms. If a form is deactivated, it will not be available to use when creating a new evaluation or editing an existing evaluation. Administrators can also specify access rights for this feature at the unit level.
Deactivate/Activate an Evaluation Form
To deactivate or activate an evaluation form or faculty classification form, do the following:
- On the Admin menu, click Administration.
- In the Evaluations section, click Evaluation Forms.
- Select the desired unit. The Evaluation Forms screen displays.
- Click the Active check mark icon adjacent to the form to be deactivated. An exclamation point now displays, indicating the form has been deactivated. (To activate a form that has been deactivated, click the exclamation point.)
- If necessary, specify the access rights for this feature at the unit level.