Release Notes (v.4.08)
Reports: specify default report load behavior
Administrators can now instruct FACULTY180 to reports load automatically each time a report is generated. If reports are not automatically loaded, then various report filters display, allowing administrators to select the type of report data to view. This is helpful if a report contains a large amount of data, causing the report to load slowly.
To specify the default report load behavior, do the following:
- On the Admin menu, click Setup.
- In the School section, click Details.
- Use the Autoload Reports option button in the Miscellaneous section to make your selection.
Evaluations: notification of faculty responses for administrators
When a faculty member submits a response to an evaluation, a notification message now displays in the To Do section of the Dashboard for the evaluators.
Activity Input Form: view advising data
Faculty can now see advising data in the Advising Load section of the Activity Input Form. Previously, faculty could only view advising data in Reports and Vitas & Biosketches. This feature must be activated by an administrator at your institution.
To view advising data in the Advising Load section, do the following:
- On the Faculty menu, click Activities.
- Expand the Advising Load section.
- Click the View Advising button.
- Specify the academic terms that you wish to see advising data.
To activate this feature, do the following:
- On the Admin menu, click Setup.
- In the Configuration section, click Activity Input Form.
- Selected the activity input form to be edited.
- In the Content section, click the Advising Load edit icon. The Edit Activity Input Section screen displays.
- In the Section Settings section, select the Faculty Access check box. The View Advising button will now display in the Advising Load section for the selected activity input form.
Evaluations: Evaluation Complete column renamed
The Evaluation Complete column has been renamed Evaluation Saved in the Evaluations: View Faculty screen. The date in the Evaluation Saved column indicates the date that the evaluation was completed and saved.
Evaluations: add attachments to custom evaluation forms / navigating multiple custom evaluation forms
Evaluators can now add attachments to custom evaluation forms when performing an evaluation. Previously, attachments could only be added to standard evaluation forms.
To add an attachment to a custom evaluation form, do the following:
- On the Faculty menu, click Evaluations.
- In the Perform Evaluations section, navigate to the evaluation being performed, then click Evaluate. The Evaluations screen opens in a separate window.
- Scroll to the Attachments section to add an attachment. Note that multiple attachments can be added to a custom evaluation form.
When viewing custom evaluation forms as part of an evaluation, only one form is shown at a time now. If an evaluation contains multiple custom evaluation forms, Prev/Next buttons now display at the bottom of each form, allowing evaluators to easily navigate to each form. Previously, evaluators had to manually scroll through each custom evaluation form to view the previous or next form.
In order to activate Canadian CCV importing for an institution, custom mapping must be performed to align the CCV content with the institution’s FACULTY180 configuration. Please contact DATA180 for more information.