Recuse an Administrator in a Template
One or more Unit Administrators or Case Managers can be recused from a case review step when creating or editing a template. Unit Administrators or Case Managers recused at a given step in the workflow of a template will lose access to that step for all cases built on the template. The instructions below describe how to recuse a Unit Administrator or Case managers when editing a step in an existing template. The process of recusing a Unit Administrator or Case Manager is the same when managing Administrators for a step while creating a new template.
If the institution uses academic levels to manage access to cases (in bulk), check out this article on how to Manage Academic Levels for finer control of administrator and manager access to cases.
Recuse Unit Administrator or Case Manager
1. Navigate to Edit Template under Templates
Navigation: Templates > Edit Template
- Click Templates under Review, Promotion & Tenure (RPT) on the navigation menu.
- Select Edit Template from the Options dropdown adjacent to the desired template to duplicate.
2. Recuse desired Unit Administrator or Case Manager under Case Review Steps
- Click Case Review Steps under the Creating a Template section.
- Click Edit adjacent to the desired step.
- Click Manage Academic Levels under the Academic Level section.
- Click Recuse adjacent to the desired Unit Administrator or Case Manager name.
If editing a standing committee, you can also recuse committee members.
- If necessary, click unrecuse to add the Unit Administrator or Case Manager back to the case.