RPT Release Notes: 2022.02.16
Added - Replacing Committees:
Administrative users can replace a committee in workflow steps without impacting requirements, settings, or instructions so they dont have to recreate all the instructions, requirements and settings.
- When logged into RPT, and editing the details of a workflow step in a Case or Template, the user sees an option to Replace Committee under the Options menu.
- When the user selects the Replace Committee option they see a window with:
- Header: Replace Committee
- Sub Header: committee_name_being_replaced
- the option to select a new standing committee, ad-hoc committee or individual user (similar to adding a committee)
- Action buttons to replace and confirm committee