RPT Release Notes 2022.09.13
Added - Case page includes deadline type and date:
Updated the Case page so candidates can view the deadline type and date while working on their packet. The new design moves the location where the candidate accesses case instructions. When a user is logged in as a candidate and is viewing a case, then the View Instructions button is visible to the left of the Preview Packet button. The functionality of this button has not changed.
- Added header portion for Packet Deadline Type
- We now include hover tooltip for Hard Deadline
- After the hard deadline has passed the packet is locked. Candidates can no longer add materials to the packet, and all materials already added will automatically be sent to the committee for review.
- No tooltip for Soft Deadline
- Added header portion for Packet Due Date
- Moved the Candidate Instructions button to the left of the Preview Packet
- When a due date has been set, when a candidate views their case, then the deadline type (hard/soft) and due date are visible at the top of the case.
Improved - Performance (load times) of packets:
We made changes to improve performance issues causing slow load times when loading data for some clients. RPT Administrators, Case Managers, RPT Committee Managers, RPT Committee Members, and Temporary Committee Members who are viewing the Cases page will see the cases they have access to load faster.
Improved - Performance of Cases page to allow users viewing the page and accessing the Filters panel to view the Status list for cases they have access to more quickly:
Corrected performance issues causing slow load times when loading data for some clients. When viewing the Cases page and accessing the Filters panel, RPT Administrators, Case Managers, RPT Committee Managers, RPT Committee Members, and Temporary Committee Members now see the Status list which displays the statuses for cases they have access to.