Using Bookmarks for Packet Organization
In addition to bookmarking the titles of packet materials, Interfolio will automatically bookmark the bolded headings, sections, and subsections within the uploaded documents. Reviewers will see these bookmarks nested beneath the document title, allowing attention to be drawn to specific locations in longer documents. This article will cover best practices when utilizing this feature.
1. Interfolio will automatically recognize bolded sections and headline formatting in documents created in word processors and similar document editing programs.
The title of the file as it appears in your packet will appear in bold. Any bookmarks in the file are automatically shown in bold and will appear as subsections in the table of contents (TOC) of the packet.
2. Sections like the ones shown in the image above will appear to reviewers as bookmarks in the left hand pane of the document reader.
3. Subsections are bookmarked in the reader as shown below
1. Click "Preview Packet" at the top right of the page.
2. To review multiple sections, select the applicable sections and click "Preview Sections" to view the sections in the document reader.
3. To review an individual section of the packet, click the "Preview" button in the applicable section.
4. To review an individual document, click on the document title.
Required documents can be moved between sections as long as the section is unlocked. Click on the document that needs to be moved, then drag it to the correct section. You can move fulfillments from one requirement to another, or reorder fulfillments within the same requirement.