Manage a Standing Committee
Administrators can make changes to standing committees in Review, Promotion & Tenure. This article will cover making changes to committee membership, changing the name of a standing committee, and deleting an existing standing committee.
Any updates in committee membership is dynamic and will update in all cases that the committee is nested.
Start by selecting "Users and Groups" under the Review, Promotion & Tenure section of the left hand navigation menu, then selecting the "Committees" tab
2. Scroll down to the "Committee Members" section of the "Edit Committee" window
3. Start typing the name of an existing user and it will appear in the list
4. Click "Add" next to the user's name
5. Repeat the process until all committee members are added
6. Click "Update" when you are finished adding members to the standing committee
2. Click the "Delete" at the bottom left of the window
You must first remove the committee from any case or template where it is used before deleting it. If the committee is associated with active cases, a message will be displayed stating that the committee cannot be deleted at this time. See these article for more information on how to edit a template, and how to edit the review steps for a case.