Adding Required Documents for a Committee to Complete When Reviewing a Case
Administrators can set up document requirements that require a committee or individual reviewer to submit (upload) one or more documents before a case can be moved forward to the next step in a workflow.
This is useful, for example, if a committee or reviewer is expected to attach a formal letter, summary, recommendation, or other statement before the case can be moved forward.
Committee document requirements are set when adding or editing case review steps of a case or a template. Document requirements can be set for each committee at an individual workflow step, and all required documents for all committees at a given step must be satisfied in order for the case to move forward.
Once set up, committee document requirements will appear on the "Case" page, where a Committee Manager must upload a file to satisfy the requirement.
Committee document requirements are set when editing the review steps of a case or a template:
These instructions are for adding committee document requirements when editing a case.
1. Open the case
2. Select "Edit Case" from the Case Options menu in the upper right corner of the screen
3. Select "Case Review Steps" from the menu to the right of the page
4. Click "Edit" next to the committee for which you want to add a doc requirement
5. On the Edit Details page, click "Options" and select "Edie Details"
6. Open the "Required Documents" tab
7. Click "Add Required Document"
8. Name the document requirement and provide a description of the document
You can add multiple required documents as illustrated below:
Once added, document requirements will appear on the "Case Details" tab of the case page
The number on the tab indicates the number of unsatisfied committee document requirements.
A committee document requirement can only be satisfied by the manager of the committee
1. Open the "Case Details" tab and click "Add" under "Required Items"
2. Browse to upload a new file:
3. Select the section of the packet in which to add the document (for example; "Committee Documents," or "Candidate Documents," etc.)
You also have the option of satisfying the committee document requirement with a file already uploaded to the case
Open the "Select file from case" tab, select the document, and click "Add"
Once uploaded, the document requirement will be labeled "Complete"
After you attach a document to fulfill a committee requirement, you can detach it from that requirement but it stays attached to the packet as an ordinary committee document, in the section where you attached it. Then, of course, if you really want to remove it from the packet altogether, you can do so as you normally would with a committee document