Saving Materials Shared With You to Your Dossier
RPT candidates can save (copy) documents that have been shared with them via the sharing/rebuttal feature of their personal Dossier.
This feature is only visible to Review, Promotion, & Tenure candidates.
- When selecting the option to “Download all shared files”
- The files will automatically download as a zip file
- The individual share header will be restyled to include:
- Sent by sender_name on sent_date on one line
- Due Date and Respond option will appear in a “response requested” section
- “View” option will be small, primary outline
- The individual file should:
- Continue to have the file name linked to viewer
- The option to “Copy to Dossier | Download” appear instead of a date on the right hand side
- RPT candidates who have copied files from their packet to their dossier will be able to see that item in a history entry that lists:
- File copied from packet
- Review_Type | Template_Name