Activity Classifications - Required/Unrequired
The content in this knowledge base is based upon the standard FACULTY180 environment. Your institution may have made changes to configure the FACULTY180 environment to meet your institution's needs; therefore, the screens in your FACULTY180 environment may differ slightly from the knowledge base. For more information, please contact your FACULTY180 administrator.
This article is going to demonstrate how you can switch an activity classification in a form to be required or unrequired.
- Select the Administration section on the left-hand navigation, then select Setup
- Select Activity Classifications under the Customize section.
On this page, you can choose the relevant unit where the Activity Classification is stored.
- Select the Unit where the Activity Classification is stored.
- Use the filter at the top of the screen if necessary, or use the Search bar.
- Click the Edit pencil to modify the Activity Classification.
- You will see the Activity Classification form on this page and can choose whether or not it should be a required field.
- After you make your changes, make sure you scroll to the bottom of the page and Save.