Extend Evaluation Deadlines
The time extension will not flow down through the evaluation steps. Therefore, if appropriate, the start and end dates/times for subsequent evaluations may need to be adjusted.
The following options are available regarding extending due dates:
- Extend the due date for only one faculty member being evaluated or only one evaluator
- Extend the due date for all faculty members being evaluated and all evaluators
Extend the Evaluation Deadline
To extend the deadline, do the following:
- From theAdmintab, clickAdministration>Evaluations.
- The Evaluations - Count by Unit displays. Use the filters to locate the evaluation.
- The Evaluations list displays. Locate the evaluation for which you need to extend the deadline. Click theEditicon for that evaluation.
- The Evaluation Details display.
- Scroll down to the section titled '2 - Assign Evaluators & Schedule'.
- To extend the due date for all faculty being evaluated and evaluators: Update the Start Date & Time and/or Due Date & Time, as needed. Then, click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
- To extend the due date for an individual faculty member or evaluator: Click the Author Settings button.
- Section B - Time Due, allows due dates to be specified for individual faculty. Locate the Author and Evaluatee for whom the due date should be extended and enter the new due date. Note: blank values indicate the default due date and time.
- Click the Save button.
The new due date/time will be visible to the author(s)/evaluator(s) for whom the extension was granted. The new date/time appears in the 'Specified End' column. A '-' in this column indicates the default due date/time.