Customize Interfolio to Match the Branding of Your Institution
Institutional Administrators are able to upload a logo and set a custom color to match the branding of their institution.
This article explains how to set the custom branding directly from the Account Dashboard, as well as how to reset branding back to Interfolio defaults.
Recommended specifications for logos:
The following recommendations will ensure your logo is legible.
- Horizontal/landscape layout preferred but a square is acceptable
- Transparent .png type
- Minimum of 80 px tall
- Text color should have high contrast over the selected background color (e.g light blue text if background will be dark blue)
The image below is a transparent (png) file, set with a blue background.
Note that the logo you set here will not appear on Faculty Search landing pages. Position logos can be set by unit from the Administration page of a given unit.
1. Select "Branding Settings" from the User Menu in the top right corner of the screen
2. Click "Change Logo" to upload an image file (jpg, png, gif) of your logo
3. To choose a primary color, select Change Color
The color you choose will appear in the header and buttons of your site as well as on emails sent from the program.
Choose a color from the pallet or enter a hex code that matches the colors of your institution
4. Customize product labels
5. Select "Save" at the bottom to preserve changes
Users can set the logo for any unit published by a position. from the Administration section for the individual unit in the Administration section of Faculty Search.
The logo set will be displayed on any position published by this unit. For best results, use a logo with a white or transparent background, maximum file size of 20KB, and in one of the following formats: PNG, JPEG, JPG or GIF.
1. Navigate to the Administration section of Faculty Search
2. Select the unit to edit
3. Select the "Logo" tab and click "Change" to select a logo file
The branding settings for Lifecycle Management can also be accessed from the Platform Administration page of the Lifecycle Management module.