RPT Release Notes: 2019.05.29
We now send an email when a Candidate response is submitted:
RPT Admins and Committee Managers will now receive an automated email notifying them when a response to a shared file is submitted by a Candidate, so they know when a requested file is uploaded.
- Email Subject: Response to shared file
- Headline: **(Candidate Name)** has responded to the file you shared
- Body: You previously shared a file with **(Candidate Name)** and requested that the candidate respond to the shared file. The candidate has uploaded a response to the file you shared. Please login to your Interfolio account to view the response.
We now log when email responses to shared files and requested external evaluations are received in the Activity Log of a case
RPT Administrators can see when email responses to shared files come in from candidates, and when External Evaluations come in from external evaluators in the Activity Log, so they have a history for when email responses are received.
- When viewing the Activity Log for a given case, Administrators will now see the date and time, and the following message when a candidate response to a shared file is received:
- [candidate_first_name] + [candidate_last_name] responded to an email concerning their Case
- When viewing the Activity Log for a given case, Administrators will now see the date and time, and the following message when an External Evaluation is received:
- 'An External Evaluation has been submitted for the Case.'