RPT Release Notes 2019.10.29
FIXED: Candidate Form's description has the wrong number of questions
Fixed issue causing candidate’s form description in a packet to show the incorrect number of questions.
FIXED: Activity Log "view content" button not working properly:
In RPT, when a user moved a case forward and unchecked the "Send a message to the reviewers gaining access" box In the activity log, they could still see the "view content" button. If a message was not sent in the next step to the committee, "view content" no longer displays.
When an RPT user with privileges to move a case forward/backward moves a case forward/backward WITHOUT including a message, then the corresponding entry on the case activity log should not have a VIEW CONTENT button.
FIXED: When sharing the vita - the vita and attachments are not displayed in the share for the recipient:
Fixed issue happening when users tried to share the vita as a committee member, the vita and attachments were not displayed in the share for the recipient.
FIXED: External evaluations not working for Cases with Vitas:
Fixed issue preventing users from requesting external evaluations in cases connected to a FAR vita template. An administrator or committee manager viewing a case with a generated vita can now request an external evaluation. An administrator or committee manager viewing a case without a generated vita can also still request an external evaluation.
FIXED: Fixed email template to use correct indefinite article:
We now send two external evaluation reminder emails, one with a request type starting with a consonant, and one starting with a vowel (e.g. "Evaluation"). The preceding indefinite article should be "a" or "an" depending on the request type.
ADDED: Style Changes for Step Details Page:
Administrators can now easily see the information about a committee, so they I can make any adjustments to what they are required to do.
- RPT administrator editing the Step Details page now sees a tile for each committee assigned to the case step, and each tile should include tabs for
- Required Documents
- Required Forms
- When viewing the Manage Members tab, user should see the existing UI with each member in a rectangle
- When viewing the Instructions tab user should see a read only view of any instructions and a button to "Edit Instructions"
- When "Edit Instructions" is selected, a window opens with a WYSIWYG editor and options to "Save" and "Cancel"
- When viewing the Required Documents tab, user sees any required documents in the existing UI and has
- the option to Edit and Delete (all existing rules apply)
- the option to "Add Required Document"
- Editing and adding will remain the same,
- When viewing the Required Forms tab, user sees any required documents in the existing UI, and
- Has the option to Edit and Delete (all existing rules apply)
- And the option to "Add Required Form"
- When viewing the Settings tab, the user sees a read only view of whether the committee can move the case forward, and a button to "Edit Settings"
- When user selects to "Edit Settings” a window opens with a toggle for "This committee can move the case forward and backward." along with options to "Save" and "Cancel"
- RPT administrator editing the Step Details page sees the options menu but there is no longer the "Edit Details" option.
- If editing a case review step for a template, and there is only one committee for the step, then the options button should not display
ADDED: Type Ahead for Long Dropdowns:
For select (dropdown) fields that have 10 or more values, we now allow “type ahead” to help fill out the form.
- When a user filling out a form sees a dropdown with 10+ options, then when they begin to type in a response, the list should be limited to any items partially matching the response.
- When filling out a form, if the user sees a dropdown with less than 10 options, then nothing should happen (outside of typical browser behavior) when they begin typing in a response.
- On user created committee forms with dropdowns, the select for the access level in the window will NOT be typeahead