Dossier Release Notes: 2020.02.05
The following improvements have been made as part of our commitment to increasing the accessibility of our Dossier product for all users.
Implementing client feedback on accessibility:
- We no longer select a person automatically when tabbing off of the available contact list. This was troublesome for instance, if a user realized that their desired contact was not in the list, they would need to tab off to go to the ADD NEW CONTACT tab
- Ensured that instructions on the input are properly linked and include selection instructions for keyboard users.
- Fixed issue happening when correcting a typo in the name of a contact. If correction was made while searching for a contact, that action would stop the name from being announced again.
- Value are no longer cleared out on focus
- It is now possible to select multiple contacts at once