RPT Release Notes 2020.02.19
The Vita section can now be submitted by an RPT Candidate, and the entire packet can be submitted if there is only the Vita.
When an RPT candidate whose packet contains an unsubmitted & unlocked Vita along with other unsubmitted section selects a section for bulk submission including the Vita section, then the sections they selected should be submitted and show up as submitted upon successful submission.
When an RPT candidate who has a packet with a vita checks the main checkbox above all their sections in the packet tab and clicks PREVIEW SECTIONS, then all their sections including the vita show in the viewer for preview.
When an RPT candidate who has a packet with a vita checks the main checkbox above all their sections in the packet tab and clicks SUBMIT SECTIONS, then all their sections are submitted including the vita.
When an RPT Admin is on the Case List page, the “Unit” dropdown has an option below the drop-down menu that allows them to turn child unit selection on or off.
When the user chooses ON:
- When the dropdown opens, the user sees a drop down menu with all available units.
- The user can select a parent unit which means the cases that appear have been created at the parent unit AND it's children/grandchildren
- IF the user selects the Bottom of the hierarchy, they just see cases for that unit
- There will be a checkbox that is checked/TRUE by default with the following text: “Include child units”
If the user has chosen OFF:
- When the dropdown opens, they see a drop down menu with all available units.’
- User can select anything in the list BUT when they select a unit (parent or child) the cases that appear are for that 1 unit only, not the children or grandchildren
- By default, when the user comes to the Case page, the default is ON
Added a new version of the webform to our help site. This form links to Salesforce and gives users a way to create tickets in Salesforce from the help content.