Faculty180 Release Notes 2021.09.01
Added: Search box for expanded matched records table - Found Tab
Added ability for users to search the list of matched records in IDS. Search functions will operate within tabs on the page such that when the user searches for a record in the accepted tab (for example), search results will only return within the records the user has accepted.
- Search box displays on the default expanded matched records page.
- When user searches, only the title & SCP type will display, but the user can search the whole record (i.e., the journal name)
- Search results will display beneath a header that shows the SCP type (journal article, grant, book, etc.).
- If there are multiple records that match the search terms, they will display alphabetically by title within type.
- Users can exit the search and return to their list of matched records on the expanded action items table by deleting their search terms
- Important Note: The following characters are not allowed in the search: ":", "-", "|", "&", "!."If they are included then the user will see "No records yet. We'll keep searching."