Faculty180 Release Notes 2021.09.15
Added: Interfolio Data Service new page layout:
Having records grouped by type was causing some friction for our users by making pagination difficult. Now, records display in a data-table format so that pagination makes more sense. We also added a column for the data type, and moved to a paginated table structure.
- Columns are title, type, and year
- Columns are sortable in found tab only
- Default is sorted alphabetically by title in found tab
- In accepted/deleted tabs, columns are not sortable
- Default display in the accepted/deleted tabs is by inserted at time
- Empty state is a blank table, keeps same header, says No data available
Added: Create parent_ID on recommendation_accept for duplicate co-institutional records:
Records accepted from The Interfolio Data Service by co-authors from the same institution will now have the option of being hidden as duplicates in scholarly activity reports in F180. In order for these records to have the option to be hidden as duplicates, the record must share the same DOI for each coauthor prior to accepting from the Interfolio Data Service. When each coauthor accepts the recommendation, the administrator can click the checkbox to hide duplicates, and the appropriate counts will be reflected in the reports.