RPT Release Notes: 2021.09.15
Added: Committee form requirement to appear on Case Step
When viewing the case steps on the Case Review Steps page of Templates and Cases, we display if a step has a required document on it. We now display when a case or template step has a required form on it in a similar fashion. An RPT Admin on the case review steps of a case or a template can see if the individual steps have any required forms.
Fixed: Submitted candidate packet displaying as "In Progress (Not Yet Submitted)
Fixed an issue with Status for packets causing confusion among faculty members who have submitted sections for their case. When an RPT candidate is reviewing their open packets (Nav: Your Packets > under Active), they will see a status for their packet:
- Last Submitted on date:
- When the entire packet is submitted
- When there is a mix of submitted sections/unsubmitted sections.
- Not Submitted
- We removed the In Progress (Not Yet Submitted) status.
Improved: On 'Past Due' packet home items we removed the ‘past due’ notice for when a packet with a due date is past due
There was a red Past Due value that appeared under the Due Date column of the Candidate Packet action item. We have many scenarios where a packet will never be considered fully complete, so the Past Due notice was alarming.
- When an RPT candidate with a packet that has a due date is viewing their packet home item, then the due date should display on the home item
- When an RPT candidate with a packet that has a due date is viewing their packet home item after the due date has passed, then the due date should remain on the home item