Faculty Search Release Notes - 2022.01.05
Improved - Accessibility of dropdown menus (column selector) in Faculty Search Reports:
We made changes to some dropdown menus in Faculty Search Reports to make them more accessible to keyboard navigation:
- In FS reports, when a user clicks on columns, a drawer appears with the columns.
- When the new column selector is open, and the user clicks on apply,
- then the report should reload with the new columns loaded.
- When a user clicks to reset defaults with the new column selector open,
- the report reloads with the defaults.
- When the user clicks cancel with the new column selector open, the drawer closes with no reload.
- When the new column selector is open, the drawer now meets our keyboard accessibility requirements.
Improved - Accessibility of other dropdown menus:
We made changes to some dropdown menus to make them accessible to keyboard navigation:
- When a user is focused on an item in a mat-menu dropdown, and presses tab/shift + tab, the menu will close and focused moves to the next page item.
- When a user is focused on an item in a mat-menu drop-down, and presses the up or down arrow, focus will change to the next or previous item in the list.
- When the user clicks on a button that triggers a mat-menu drop-down, the menu opens focused on the first item in the menu.