Introducing the Interfolio Client Community
Note: This is only available to top-level administrators at an institution. If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
This article is an overview of the Interfolio Client Community and helps users understand what the Client Community is and how they can benefit from it.
You can also click the links below to learn more about getting around and using Interfolio Client Community:
- Accessing and Navigating the Interfolio Client Community
- Creating and Participating in Discussions in the Interfolio Client Community
- Managing your Profile Settings and Account Information in Interfolio Client Community
- Submitting or Reviewing a Ticket in the Interfolio Client Community
- Managing and Joining Groups in the Interfolio Client Community
Value of the Interfolio Client Community
We believe in providing the best experience for our customers throughout their Journey with us.
- Centralized engagement with Interfolio
- Peer to Peer Engagement
- Easier customer access to Interfolio support and product resources, including product release notes
- Greater Efficiency in Managing Support Tickets (including access your institutions support tickets)
- Thought Leadership and Industry Resources
How to access the Interfolio Client Community
If you are on the product-help site (here!), simply click the link at the top of the page
We will soon be integration the link to the Community from within the product.
Users should have already received their login credentials; however, your username is your institutional email
If users have forgotten your password, it can be reset by our administrator by emailing email@example.com
The Interfolio Client Community is only Interfolio administrators at an Institutional level that regularly communicate with Interfolio on behalf of their institution
Navigating in Salesforce Community
1. Access your account settings
2. Notice a few navigation options when you log into the Community:
- Search for General and Discussion
- Community Discussions
- Review Tickets
- Submit a Ticket
- Help Center
3. You can:
- Start a Discussion
- Submit a Ticket
4. You Can:
- Easily access the most common discussion topics
Submit a Ticket or Start a discussion in Community
- You can start a discussion to engage your peers or ask a question to understand best practices, etc…
- You can submit a product support/help ticket
Currently, you cannot add to an existing ticket within the Interfolio Client Community. Additionally, if you want to add an attachment, you will do so after submitting the initial form.
Within the Community Account Settings you can do the following:
Sample of the Community Account Settings Profile
- Change your notification settings
- View and access all of your discussions (those you start and participate in)
- View and access all of your Cases
- View and Access Your Groups
- Change Your Profile Information
How to check the Product Status?
From within the client community, we offer a link to status.interfolio.com on the sidebar. Simply click that link to be able to view the status of the Interfolio products.
How to join or participate in groups
Click on the groups option from the tool bar to participate requests.