Filter the Faculty List View
Lifecycle Management provides a filterable and sortable list of all faculty members with information, such as appointments, ranks, and current event statuses. These filters can be used in tandem to create a useful and accurate overview of the state of faculty and faculty activities at your institution.
Using Filters to get the right view of faculty with the Faculty List
To view the Faculty list, click Faculty in the left hand navigation menu for Lifecycle Management.
Filtering the Faculty List
To filter the list, click the Filter button.
Filter by Unit, Rank Type, and Current Event Type
A drawer will open on the screen with the filters you can sect nd apply:
- Select a Unit from the dropdown list to filter the list by organizational unit, such as a college or department.
- Select a rank from the dropdown list to limit the list to faculty members of a particular rank. Note that the list will be limited by rank type, the standard ranks we support in Lifecycle Management more information on rank type vs. rank name.
Filter by Current Event Type, Upcoming Events, and Active or Deactivated Status
- Select an event type from the dropdown list to view faculty members who are currently involved in a particular type of event. For example, if you select Sabbatical as the event type, only those users who are currently under a Sabbatical review (or on Sabbatical) will appear.
- Set date range to filter for upcoming events
- Select status to filter by active or deactivated status of faculty