How to Merge Interfolio Accounts
Want more info?
Click here for a complete set of information about this feature, process, and about what information is kept from your accounts during the merge process.
This is a quick guide on how to merge your Interfolio account. It is possible to obtain more than one Interfolio account through a variety of ways. If you find yourself with multiple emails associated with Interfolio, you can merge the account information into one account for easy use.
- Only users can access their personal dossier data, institutions cannot view this information.
- Merging is a permanent process.
- Users may only merge their own accounts.
- If you want to merge two Faculty180 accounts, you will have to undergo a waiting period for them to be merged.
- If an error occurs that prevents merging, a ticket will automatically be created for review by an engineer to be resolved.