Add a Required Form to the Packet Requirements for a Case
Administrators in P&T can add forms for the candidate to fill out when completeing their packet.
Because candidate packet sections can each have their own due date, allowing you to set when a form is due so you can gather data from candidates at various stages of a review.
The instructions below describe how to add and edit form requirements when editing packet requirements for a particular case.
Note that adding a form to the packet and creating forms are two different processes. You must create a form in the program before it will be available to add to case. See here for more information on how to create a new form.
1. Navigate to the case you want to edit
2. Click the "Additional Options" icon to the right of the Case page
Note: If you are managing more than one committee with access to the case at the current workflow step, check to make sure you are "Reviewing as:" the correct committee.
3. Select "Edit Packet Requirements"
4. Click "Add Requirement" above the packet section where you want to add the form
5. Click the "Form" tab
6. Select the form and click "Save"
Remember that forms are created from the Administration page. For more information see this article on how to Create a New Candidate Form.
If you want a form to be submitted by a particular date, you will need to make sure it is in a section with the appropriate due date. You may need to create a new packet section in which to add your form and set the date due for the packet section as illustrated below.
1. Click "Add Section"at the top of the packet requirements
2. Enter a name, description, and set the appropriate due date for the section
Note that you can format the description and include links that will appear to the candidate when uploading materials to the section.