Close (and reopen) or delete a Case
Administrators can close cases in Interfolio Review, Promotion & Tenure from either the case list or the individual case page of a candidate.
When a case reaches the final step, a "Close Case" button will appear on the Case page. After closing the case you will be asked to apply a final status or "decision" to the case.
You can also close cases from the "More options" menu at the top right of the Case page.
From the case list, Administrators can close more than one case at a time if the cases share the same final status, or you want to assign them the same final status.
The article below provides instructions for closing cases in Interfolio P&T.
1. Click to open the candidate's Case page
2. Click "Close Case" at the top left of the Case page
3. Select a final decision (status) from the dropdown menu of available case statuses, or you can add a new custom status
1. Navigate to the Case List page
2. Check the box next to each case you want to close
3. Click "Close Cases" in the menu bar that opens when cases are selected
4. Select a decision from the dropdown menu indicating the final status of the selected cases
When cases are closed they will no longer appear in the list of active cases.