Send Email Deliveries
You can use Interfolio to send application materials via email to opportunities that request or require it.
Note: If you have any confidential documents included in your delivery, our Fulfillment Team will verify that the email address is associated with a position or opportunity.
1. Click the "Applications" link on your Interfolio Account Dashboard
2. Click "New Application"
3. Click "Create" to email application materials
4. Complete all required delivery information and click "Continue"
Enter the recipient name, email address and a subject line for your email.
Note: We perform quality checks to make sure our deliveries remain secure and complete. It is useful to include a link to a web page with information about the position, program, grant, etc. to which you are sending materials. This will help us expedite our review process and get your delivery to its destination as quickly as possible.
5. Select the materials you want emailed from your Dossier account or upload a new file
If you upload a new file, it may take a moment to for it to convert. To add it to your delivery, you will need to select the material when it appears in the list with the status of "Recieved."
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Continue" when you have selected all documents to be emailed
7. Review your delivery information for accuracy and add or remove documents if necessary
8. Preview a PDF of the packet we will print and send to your destination
Note: Confidential recommendations will appear with a placeholder in the PDF to preserve confidentiality.
You can drag and drop the documents to change the order in which they will appear in the printed packet. You can also preview the packet as we will print it.
9. Select "Email Delivery" as your shipping method and click to "Proceed to Payment"
Note: If for any reason you are eligible for a free email delivery that option will appear here.
10. Select your payment method and click "Complete Payment" to complete your order
Go to "My Applications" to manage and pay for your application deliveries
From "My Applications" you can checkout (pay for) any application deliveries awaiting payment, as well as edit and delete deliveries.
Note: After payment you will be taken to "My Applications." The ByCommittee tab illustrated below will ONLY display if you have also applied to one or more ByCommittee positions.