How To Recover Your Password
This article explains what you'll need to do if you ever forget or lose your password, or if you want to change in order to access your interfolio account.
Receiving "an account with this email already exists" when trying to login?
If you get a message that "an account with this email already exists" when you try to create an account by clicking the "Sign Up" button, you probably have an existing Interfolio account you have forgotten about.
In that case you will need to follow the instructions here.
How to recover your password from our home page
The 'Reset Password" link will work for non-Dossier users.
1. Visit interfolio.com and click the "Access my Dossier" button, and then click 'Forgot your Password?' link.
2. Enter the email address associated with your Interfolio account and click "Send Password"
3. We’ll send you an email with a link to reset your password
Not receiving our emails? Take a second to add Interfolio to your contacts list so they don’t get stuck in your spam. Otherwise, send our team an email at email@example.com or call (877) 997-8807.
How to recover your password from the sign in (account.interfolio.com) page:
1. Click "Forgot your Password" link
2. Enter the password and click "Reset"
We will send you an email with further instructions for resetting your password.