Create a New Standing Committee
The instructions below are for creating a standing committee in Interfolio Review, Promotion & Tenure. Standing committees are created from the User & Group Management page. Administrators can add a standing committee to any organizational unit in the hierarchy. Note that you can create an ad-hoc committee when setting up or editing the review steps for a case.
Any updates in committee membership is dynamic and will update in all cases that the committee is nested.
- Select Users and Groups under the Review, Promotion & Tenure section of the left hand navigation menu
- Open the Committees tab
- Select Add Committee in the top right hand corner of the page
- Enter the committee name, select a unit from the dropdown list, and select Save.
- Once you select Save, you will be able to add users to the committee. To search for a user, type that user's name into the search bar and it should appear in the list as you type. Select Add next to the users name to add that user to the committee.
- Repeat the process until all committee members are added.
Only existing users can be added to a standing committee. However, you can simply create a user and add them here if it is necessary.
- Select the star next to a member's name to make them a Committee Manager.
- Select Update when you are finished creating the standing committee.