Edit the Membership of an Ad-hoc Committee
Ad-hoc committees are created and added to a workflow step during the process of creating or editing a case. See here for more information on creating an ad-hoc committee when creating a case.
Administrators can edit the membership of ad-hoc committees from the Case page, including adding and removing members, and naming or removing members as Committee Managers.
Navigate to the Committee section of the case
- Select the name of the candidate in the list of cases
- Select the Case Details tab
- Select Edit above the list of committee members
To add a member to the committee:
- Select Add Member
Find the user you want, and select Add to add them to the committee. Or select New and enter one or more new users to Interfolio Review, Promotion & Tenure who will be added directly to the current committee.
Make sure to click the "Add Members" button when you are finished adding users.
Select Done when you are finished adding users
To remove a committee member:
Select Edit above the list of Committee Members
Select the x symbol next to the Member's name
To change a Committee Member's role by appointing or removing them as a Committee Manager:
- Select Edit above the list of Committee Members
- Check the box to make the member a Committee Manager, or uncheck the box to remove them as a Committee Manager
Select Done when you are finished naming or removing Committee Managers