Edit Case Review Steps
Navigating to the relevant Case Review Step
- Open the existing case or template to edit the applicable case review step
- To open an existing case:
- Navigate to the Cases page,
- Click on the name of the candidate in the list of cases
- Click "Case Options", then "Edit Case"
- Select "Case Review Steps" from the Creating a Case menu
- To open a template:
- Navigate to the Templates page
- Click on the name of the template that needs to be edited
- Select "Case Review Steps" from the Creating a Template menu
- To open an existing case:
- Find the case review step that needs to be modified and click "Edit" to arrive at the Edit Details page, which includes step details, administrator access, and committee assignments/details
Step Details controls the name and due date for the step. Click Edit Step Details to edit this information.
Details on the number of administrators with access to the case at the step are displayed next to the Step Details box. To manage administrator recusals, click "Manage".
To recuse an administrator, click the "no" symbol. A confirmation window will appear to validate the action.
Once an administrator has been recused, there will be a "+" icon where the "no" symbol was previously. Administrators can be given access again by clicking the "+".Delete
Add or Remove a Committee
Add a Committee:
- Click Add Committee to a add a committee to the step.
- Select the appropriate committee type (Standing Committee, Ad Hoc Committee, or Individual User)
- Click Add
See here for more information on the different committee types.
Remove a Committee:
- Click "Options"
- Select "Remove"
Manage Committee Members
- Click Add Members to add users to an Ad Hoc Committee (or add a temporary member to a Standing Committee)
- Click the star icon make a member a committee manager
- Click the "no" symbol recuse a committee member from a standing committee or the "X" icon to remove a member from an Ad Hoc committee
Open the Instructions tab and click Edit Instructions to add instructions for the committee.
Open the Required Documents tab and click Add Required Document, thenenter the title and description of documents that need to be completed by this committee before the case can move to the next step.Delete
Open the Required Forms tab and click to Add Required Form, then enter information for all required fields:
- Form Name: Select a committee form from the drop down
- Internal Section for Responses: Select the section the response should show in once the form is submitted
Response Visibility: Indicate whether the form will be accessible by
- Administrators Only
- Administrators & Committee Managers
- Administrators & Entire Committee
Who submits the form?
- Only Committee Managers
- All Committee Members
Open the Settings tab and click the Edit Settings button, then indicate whether or not the committee can move the case forward or backward