Set Download Privileges and Access to Case Materials
Unit Administrators, Case Managers, and Committee Managers can set who can access case materials and whether or not materials can be downloaded (providing that file downloads are enabled for an institution). Access can be granted to Administrators Only, Administrators & Committee Managers, or Administrators & Entire Committee. Follow the directions below to edit or set the access settings and download privileges of case materials in Interfolio Review, Promotion, & Tenure. (RPT).
If downloads have been disabled for the institution, they cannot be enabled at the case level. If they are turned on for the institution, they can be enabled or disabled on a case-by-case basis. Disabling downloads only disables it within the case. Any files that are shared are downloadable.
Set Privileges and Access
1. Navigate to the Name of the desired case under Cases
Navigation: Cases > Name of Case
- Click Cases under Review, Promotion & Tenure (RPT) on the navigation menu.
- Click the Name of the desired case.
2. Update settings
- Select all the desired file titles to be edited by clicking the checkboxes to the left of the file names.
- Click Settings from the blue action bar at the top of the list.
- From this dropdown menu select the desired action; turn downloads on or off or set the access level of selected materials.
- Click Edit adjacent to the desired file under Actions.
- Select Edit Settings.
- Set the Access Level from the dropdown menu.
- Click Update when finished.