Upload Materials to Your Dossier Account
A variety of materials can be stored in your Dossier account including letters of recommendation, supporting documents such as CV's and cover letters, and examples of writing and research. A range of file types and formats are accepted including videos and links to webpages. A set of tools is provided to help organize materials.
Check out these articles on how to Manage Your Dossier Materials.
Upload Materials to Dossier
Navigation: Materials > Add Files
- Click Materials on the Dossier navigation menu.
- Click Add Files to upload files to include in Dossier materials.
Check out this article on how to Upload Materials to Dossier Account for more information.
- Click Browse To Upload to upload materials from computer.
- Select the Video tab to upload videos from YouTube or Vimeo.
- Select the Webpage tab to link to external webpages.
- Click Add when finished.
Select the tabs below to view more information on actions to take after adding materials.
Click the file Title under the My Materials section to preview it in a browser and view a history of changes. The preview displays how your materials will appear to reviewers.
From the preview you can click the History tab to view a history of changes made to the document.
1. To Rename a document, click the Title to preview the document.
2. Here, the title can be edited in the Title field under the Details tab.
3. Scroll down in the left pane of the preview and click Save when finished.
1. Click Letters on the Dossier navigation menu.
2. Click View Details adjacent to the document to be renamed.
3. Here, the title can be edited in the Title field under the Details tab.
4. Scroll down in the left pane of the preview and click Save when finished.