Upload/Download Dossier Materials
A variety of materials can be stored in Dossier accounts including letters of recommendation, supporting documents such as CVs and cover letters, and examples of writing and research. A range of file types and formats are accepted including videos and links to webpages. A set of tools is provided to help organize materials.
Check out these articles on how to Manage Your Dossier Materials.
Upload Materials to Dossier
Navigation: Materials > Add Files
- Click Materials on the Dossier navigation menu.
- Click Add Files to upload files to include in Dossier materials.
- Click Add when finished.
Select the tabs below to view more information on actions to take after adding materials.
Click the file Title under the My Materials section to preview it in a browser and view a history of changes. The preview displays how materials will appear to reviewers.
From the preview click the History tab to view a history of changes made to the document.
- From the preview click the Download button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Download Original or Download PDF.
Rename a document
1. To Rename a document, click the Title to preview the document.
2. Here, the title can be edited in the Title field under the Details tab.
3. Scroll down in the left pane of the preview and click Save when finished.
Rename a Letter
1. Click Letters on the Dossier navigation menu.
2. Click View Details adjacent to the document to be renamed.
3. Here, the title can be edited in the Title field under the Details tab.
4. Scroll down in the left pane of the preview and click Save when finished.