Run an EEO or Custom Form Report
Administrators, Committee Managers and EEO Officers in Interfolio Faculty Search can generate a Forms Report that provides a visual representation of data collected from EEO questionnaires and custom application forms. The report data can be displayed onscreen or downloaded as a CSV file for use in spreadsheet programs. Access to EEO form reports is restricted accordingly to those with partial or full access to EEO information at an institution. Any Committee Manager, Administrator, or EEO Officer can view a summary of data collected with EEO forms for the units or positions to which they have access. EEO Officers and Administrators who are granted full EEO access can view a report of detailed applicant responses to EEO forms. Committee Managers cannot view or pull a report on individual responses to EEO forms.
The following scenarios are examples of when it would be useful to Run EEO or Custom Form Report.
- A user with Institutional Administrator rights creates a report that contains common applicant information (First Name, Last Name, etc.) as well as more sensitive information (individual EEO responses), then saves the report and chooses to share.
- A unit Administrator from lower unit in the hierarchy (e.g. Department of Economics) accesses Reports.
- They will see the saved report in the list of available saved reports. When clicked:
- All data from other units outside their purview will be excluded.
- All EEO responses will be excluded.
- Common information that they could normally access (Applicant Names, and more) would be listed only for searches that were in their purview(conducted at their unit or related sub-units in the hierarchy).
Run EEO or Custom Form Report
1. Navigate to Form Report under Reports
- Select Reports from the navigation menu.
- Select the Form Report tab.
2. Filter, View, and Download the Report
- Select the Unit, Position(s), and Form(s) for the report.
- Click View Report to view the data online. Select the tabs below to view more information on the different types of reports available to view.
The Response Summary report is available to any Committee Manager, Administrator, or EEO Officer with access to a position or the unit in which that position resides. The Response Summary provides a summary, detailed category view, and overview of the applicant pool responding to EEO forms. Results can be displayed onscreen or downloaded via a CSV file. Both will display questions and responses, along with a break down of the number of responses and response percentage for each answer value.
To view the response summary reports select Response Summary from the View Report dropdown.
Detailed Applicant Responses
The Detailed Applicant Response report will display the applicant's name and responses to each of the questions included in the form. Results can be displayed onscreen or downloaded via a CSV file.
This option will not appear for Committee Managers or Administrators who do not have access to EEO information.
To view a detailed Applicant Responses report, select Detailed Applicant Responses from the View Report dropdown.
Click Download (CSV) to download the data in a spreadsheet file.
3. Link to Report
When the report displays, click the Report Link button to open, bookmark, or copy and paste a permanent link to the report for sharing purposes.