Delete or Update a User's Account
Unit Administrators can delete a user, edit a user's name, update an email address, and more from the User & Group page. This article will cover how to make those changes.
1. Navigate to Edit desired user under Users & Groups
Navigation: Users & Groups > Edit
- Click Users & Groups under Review, Promotion & Tenure (RPT) on the navigation menu.
- Ensure the Users tab is selected at the top.
- Click the Edit icon (pencil) adjacent to the desired user.
Note that the list of users can be searched for by name or sorted by name and email.
2. Edit user information
- Update information.
- Click Update when finished.