Edit Case Review Step
This article explains how to access the details of a case review step where you can add and make changes to committees, and view and manage (recuse) administrators, as well as access the functions to add required documents for a committee to complete, and manage committee settings.
This will open a case summary page where you can edit the case. Select "Case Review Steps" from the menu to the right
You will see the list of current case review steps for the case:
From here you can click Edit Step Details to edit the step name and due date.
Enter the step name and due date and click to save.
Click Add Committee to a add a committee to the step.
Who is reviewing the case at this step? From here you can add or create a standing or ad-hoc committee, or add an individual reviewer.
Open the Instructions tab and click Edit Instructions to add instructions ot the committee.
Open the Required Documents tab and click Add Required Documents.
Add Requirement: Enter documents you want completed as part of the work for this committee. All documents must be uploaded before the case can advance to the next step.
Open the Required Forms tab and click to Add Required Form.
- Form Name: Select a committee form from the drop down. Remember that committee forms are created on the Administration page.
- Internal Section for Responses: Select the section where you want the response to go on the case page when it comes in.
Response Visibility: Indicate whether the form will be accessible by
- Administrators Only
- Administrators & Committee Managers
- Administrators & Entire Committee
- Who submits the form? Only Committee Managers or All Committee Members
Open the Settings tab and click the Edit Settings button.
From here you can indicate whether or not the committee can move the case forward or backward.
Under the Options button you can edit the name of the committee or remove the committee from the step.